The Village will assist residents with removal of fallen tree debris
due to the severity of the recent winter storm.
- The program is for residents only to assist with fallen tree debris from storm damage.
- Private contractors (i.e., landscapers, tree trimmers) are not eligible, they must remove their own work-related debris.
- Debris must be placed out for collection by Wednesday, December 16th.
- Only (1) round of collection through the Village will be completed.
Please adhere to the following guidelines to ensure Village staff can assist residents in a safe and efficient manner.
- Place debris on your tree lawn with the cut ends toward the street.
- Do not block sidewalks, ditches or storm sewers.
- Branches + Limbs
- Debris should be less than 6 feet long + less than 10 inches in diameter
- Limbs more than 10 inches in diameter must be cut into sections 3 feet long or less.
- Large Brush Piles;
- Stack brush piles neatly, near the road, with cut ends toward the street.
- Do not stack over 4 feet high
- Keep piles clear of obstruction (i.e. mailboxes, trees, utility poles, etc.)
- Small Brush Piles;
- Kimble will collect small amounts of bundled and tied branches.
- Less than 5 feet long + less than 50 lbs.
- Separating Debris
- Debris containing thorns must be separated from standard debris
- Metal objects must not be in debris piles (i.e. fencing, pipes, rebar) as metal poses a safety hazard to our staff.
Please contact the Service Department with questions or concerns at 440-247-5053.