240 Solon Road Chagrin Falls OH, 44022
440-247-5053 Fax 440-247-8947
The Chagrin Falls Street Department along with the Chagrin Shade Tree Committee will be pruning Tree Lawn Trees for the next several weeks. This process will leave cut branches / limbs on your Tree Lawn, our goal is to chip the trimmings the following day. If the trimmings have not be removed in a reasonable time frame please call the number above. Reminder that the Street Department has free wood chips for pickup Monday – Friday 7AM – 3PM
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF TREE PRUNING?
Pruning is when you selectively remove branches from a tree. The goal is to remove unwanted branches, improve the tree’s structure, and direct new, healthy growth.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PRUNING?
Pruning is one of best things you can do for your trees. A proper prune is both an investment in the long-term health of your plants and in the overall look and safety of your property.
When you trim your trees, you get all these benefits!
- Say farewell to dead, broken or damaged branches.
- Save your property from potential damage from fallen branches.
- When you remove old branches, you give trees the green light to put out healthy, new growth.
- Give trees a clean, polished look that elevates your whole landscape.
- Set the tree up with a good foundation for long-term health.