October 6, 2021
2021 ROAD PROGRAM PROJECTS STARTING
The 2021 Road Program projects are scheduled to start on Monday, October 18, 2021. Burton Scot Contractors was awarded the contract for the following projects;
1. Bell Street curb and pavement repairs.
2. East Summit Street brick pavement and curb repairs.
3. West Summit Street repaving and storm water improvements.
4. Chagrin Boulevard and West Orange Street pavement repairs.
5. Walnut Street pavement repairs and spot sewer repairs.
6. Northwoods Development repaving: Longwood Drive, Wilding Chase, and Edgewood Court.
7. River Run Park parking lot partial repaving and rain garden installation.
8. Triangle Park brick walkway replacement – North Franklin Street side.
9. Service Garage south driveway repaving.
It is estimated that these projects will take approximately one month to complete.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete these infrastructure improvements.
Chief Administrative Officer