You may listen to any online meeting in session using a standard telephone by following these instructions.
- Dial 646-558-8656
- Enter Meeting ID (see below for a list of Meeting IDs)
- Press the # sign
- Press the # sign again to join the meeting in “listen only” mode
- You will be on “Mute” throughout the meeting. Meeting moderators have the ability to open the microphone to your phone line.
- At the end of the meeting, Council President will address call in participants, and will alert you that we are opening the phone lines. If you have comments, you may speak at that time.
- If there are many comments from call-in participants, we will open the lines one at a time and address individuals by phone number.