Contact Information

How do I find out if a contractor is registered with the village of Chagrin Falls?

You may call the building department or you may ask the contractor to show you proof that they are registered with Chagrin Falls. Every registered contractor is given a registration certificate. Registration runs calendar year to calendar year.

Posted in: Building Department