LEAF PICK-UP PROGRAM
OCTOBER 16 – DECEMBER 4
CHAGRIN FALLS, OHIO: The Village of Chagrin Falls will start the annual leaf pick-up program on Monday, October 16, 2023, and will continue through the end of November.
- On tree lawns, place leaves in long lines within 4 feet of the curb if possible.
- At ditches, place leaves in long lines as close to the road as possible but not blocking the ditch.
- Keep leaves out of the street as they cause drainage problems.
- Keep debris out of leaf piles (branches, twigs, flower cuttings) as these piles will be avoided.
- Unseen leaves will be collected on the next pass, pick-up by request is not permitted.
- Collection is performed from south to north with multiple passes throughout the Village.
- Collection is weather dependent; inclement weather may slow or delay collection.
- At any time, residents may opt to bag leaves and dispose of them on trash day.
Place final leaves at curb by Friday, December 1, 2023, final collection is anticipated promptly, weather permitting. After the final pick-up, residents should bag leaves and dispose of them with their regular refuse. The Village does not offer a spring leaf program.
Questions can be emailed or to directed to the Street Department at 440-247-5053 or Village Hall at 440-247-5050.