Storm debris collection is offered from Tuesday, March 28th through Friday, April 7th.
Due to the severity of the storm that occurred on Saturday, March 25th, the Village will assist residents with storm debris from landscaped yards.
Residents should place brush, tree trimmings and other related debris disposal following these guidelines:
- Stack brush in neat piles - cut ends facing the street
- Large brush piles - stacked 4 feet high or smaller
- Small brush piles - bundled and tied
- Branches and limbs not to exceed 8 feet
- No debris is accepted from other areas such as woods, only landscaped yards
- No metal objects mixed with debris (i.e. fencing, pipes, rebar)
- No trees/logs cut down by a contractor
Place debris such as branches and limbs no later than FRIDAY, APRIL 7TH. A final collection will take place through tthe Village starting on Monday, April 10th.
After the final collection effort, residents will dispose of debris on their regular trash day following these guidelines:
- Bundle debris 5 feet or shorter
- 50 lb limit
- Place at the curb on your scheduled trash day
The Village of Chagrin Falls assists residents with storm debris collection on an as needed basis and does not provide this service on an ongoing basis.