Place extra trash in bags or bundles next to the cart for collection.
Bulk / Large Items
- No appointment is needed.
- Place large items at the curb on your collection day.
- Bulk items are limited to (4) four feet in length and (50) fifty pounds in weight (per item).
- Loose materials must be bundled.
- Mattresses must be wrapped in plastic.
Appliances with Freon
- Place appliances containing Freon gas at the curb on your collection day (air conditioners, dehumidifiers, refrigerators and freezers).
- Doors must be removed from your refrigerator.
Brush - Limbs
- Brush and limbs must be bundled and are limited to (4) four feet in length and (50) fifty pounds in weight (per item).
- Brush and limbs from Village trees (tree lawn/right-of-way), will be removed by the Street Department upon request.
- Place bagged leaves at the curb on your collection day.
- Curbside leaf pick-up occurs mid-October until mid-December, weather permitting.
- click here for more information
- Place leaves in long windrows within (4) four feet of the curb on the tree lawn wherever possible.
- Do not block ditches, place leaves as close to the road as possible.
- No leaves should be placed in the street as it causes drainage problems.
- No branches, twigs or flower cuttings in the leaf piles as equipment malfunctions and delays occur.
- Be patient, delays may occur with inclement weather.
- Pick-up route is followed to ensure each street is serviced repeatedly during the pickup timeframe.
- Condominium complexes of Citadel and Nob Hill have carts provided for residents.
- Apartment building trash collection is provided through building management.