NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Chagrin Falls Village Council will meet in a work session meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, July 8, 2019 in the Council Chamber of the Chagrin Falls Village Hall, 21 West Washington Street, Chagrin Falls, Ohio for the purpose of discussing the proposed changes to the Chagrin Falls Zoning Code and Zoning Map.
As a result of the comments and concerns expressed at the Public Hearing on the Zoning Code Overhaul on Monday, June 24, 2019, the following changes to the proposed code have been drafted and will be considered at the work session:
- Play Structures 1138.05(a)(5). Deleted.
- Outdoor Fireplaces, 1125.04(d)(4). Deleted.
- Odor abatement systems 1125.04(d)(3), and 1139.02(a)(6) B.6. Deleted.
Regarding the proposed changes to the Zoning Map parcels, the following changes have been drafted:
- The current “PI”, Parks and Institutional zoning designation, which includes most of the Chagrin River west of Main Street, will be removed from the parcels along the river and these parcels will then remain the same as the current zoning district for each parcel.
- The Spillway North property will remain in the “LI-RMU”, Limited Industrial – Residential Mixed Use district and the Spillway South property will be rezoned from the “P”, Parking district to the “RMU”, Residential Mixed Use district as the proposed zoning code changes eliminate the Parking district entirely.
Other changes will be considered at the work session, based on public comments received and Council’s review of the draft changes.