STATE OF OHIO | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Ohio Department of Health Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
CHAGRIN FALLS | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Village Administration, Service and Utility Departments remain operational.
[ CONSTRUCTION ZONE ]
E. WASHINGTON PROJECT
> Public Meeting, June 4th at 7 PM
[ ANNOUNCEMENTS ]
Hand Sanitizing Stations in Village
shop SAFE | shop LOCAL | shop CHAGRIN
Sundays 10-1 | June 7th – Oct 18
*health and safety precautions in effect
Visit the Virtual Meetings page for instructions and meeting IDs.
Residents may participate one of three ways;
(1) Computer or Device
(2) YouTube live stream
(3) Phone Line
Upcoming Meetings & Agendas
5/26 7:30 PM – BZA
Next Council Meeting, 6/8
We are using the Zoom Meeting Platform for virtual meetings. Individual meeting IDs and instructions are listed in each meeting agenda.
Village Hall Calendar
Cancellations & Changes
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, regularly scheduled public meetings have changed. Check back frequently for updates or changes to the calendar. Required meetings are being determined on a case-by-case basis.
- E. Washington Street Improvement Project Meeting
- Hand Sanitizing Stations installed in Village
- Farmers Market starting Sunday, June 7th
- First Responders Day; Sunday, May 24th
- Cleveland Clinic Offers Webinar Series: Testing 1-2-3: Testing Strategies for Employers in the Era of COVID-19.
- Safety Town Program 2020 Cancelled
- Harvest Chagrin Valley Collection Extended
Public Bid Requests