The Chagrin Falls Street Department offers curbside collection of holiday trees from all residences in the village. The collection dates are Monday, January 5th and Monday, January 19th weather permitting. Please place all trees on the tree lawn for collection after removing all decorations. No decorated or artificial trees will be collected. Trees collected will be ground up and recycled as mulch.
Contact the Streets Department at (440) 247- 5053 with any questions.
Warm weather has allowed leaf collection to extend beyond the scheduled deadline this year. The map shows the current status. Streets that are colored in green have had their last leaf collection and must now bag any remaining leaves and place them out with their trash. Streets not colored in will be receiving their last collection likely this week. The Streets Department hopes to get this last round of collection done before the next snow hits.
Visit our gallery page to check out all the entries for the Walk This Way Photo Contest from Safe Routes Chagrin. You can vote through November 21st.
Winners will be contacted by email.
- Public Hearing Jan. 27, 2015 on 171 North Street January 11, 2015
- Christmas Tree Recycling January 2, 2015
- Leaf Collection Extended, But Ending Soon. December 1, 2014
- Public Voting Through November 21st for Village Photo Contest November 16, 2014
- Solon Road Surface Water Improvements Project Completed November 12, 2014
- Leaf Pickup Update 11-05-2014 November 7, 2014