Area Senior Resource Guide
Jim Rich, Jan Evans, Jean Hood and Zo Sykora have produced the following resource guide for seniors.
Helpful Links For Seniors
The Chagrin Falls Senior Committee supports the aging population in Chagrin Falls. Senior Committee meetings are held the first Tuesday of every other month at 2pm in Council Chambers at Village Hall. The committee works on developing resources for seniors in the Village.
Since the committee began in 2006, they have:
- established a non-emergency help line
- organized an annual Senior Flu Shot program
- surveyed all Village senior residents
- arranged presentations by Dr. Whitehouse and Dr. Esselstyn and others at Chagrin Falls Library
- developed a senior transportation system for Chagrin Falls residents
If you are interested in joining the committee, please contact Mayor Bill Tomko.